Leeching ability continues...

    Share

    artrosis
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 3
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-10-31

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by artrosis on Tue 03 Nov 2009, 10:39 am

    geting in others mv is the only way they found to get some attention Oh No
    avatar
    Hime
    Newbie

    Female Number of posts : 8
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-11-07

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by Hime on Sun 08 Nov 2009, 8:30 pm

    The leeching continues and continues and continues...



    I feel really, really sorry for SJM. I mean, first with Jessica in "Super girl" and now Henry being serenaded to "Tell me your wish." And on his birthday too, of all things...

    The most ironic thing is that the guys sang the song better than the girls. Ha.
    avatar
    Ahyoomee
    Official Anti

    Female Number of posts : 174
    Age : 21
    Location : Earth
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-11-04

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by Ahyoomee on Tue 24 Nov 2009, 4:18 am

    I find Jessica's character there rather stupid. She didn't like Hangeng just because he's a geek. But, when Hangeng transformed into a "cool man" she started dancing with him. Isn't that a bit... shallow?
    avatar
    whychoosethem91
    Official Anti

    Female Number of posts : 265
    Age : 26
    Location : Dothan,AL, but I'm from New Orleans,LA U.S.A
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by whychoosethem91 on Tue 24 Nov 2009, 5:01 pm

    Agreed. I think the plot of this video was a bit...well...her. She's just another reason why I hate SNSD! They have no idea when to stop leeching until it bites them in the ass. That would be funny.

    kudohs
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 18
    Warning :
    2 / 102 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-11-16

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by kudohs on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 12:43 pm

    Just putting this into another perspective; wouldn't this also be an opportunity for SJ to benefit from SNSD fans as well? From my own experience, the only reason I knew of SNSD's existence was because Minho was featured in Gee, and I was already a big fan of SHINee by that time.

    Thus, say someone doesn't know who SJ-M is, but is already a fan of SNSD. They may decide to watch the video solely because it has Jessica in it, and may end up liking SJ-M as well.

    I think it's more of a mutually beneficial relationship than it is a leeching kind.

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 12:51 pm

    ^
    You have a point, but honestly SUJU doesn't really NEED promotion from SNSD.
    And think about it, how many other ENT companies let another artists sunbaes/hoobaes leech of of another artist as much as SNSD has?

    None.

    Sure, they might put a new artist with a veteran artist every now and then, but they have never done it as much as SM has with SNSD.

    Also, if that;s the case, why hasn't F(X) been paired up with any of their sunbaes as of yet?
    F(X) definitely needs more promotion than SNSD, and F(X) also has a growing fanbase which (if what you say is true) would help boost SUJU's fanbase.
    avatar
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1195
    Location : United States-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-07-05

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by queenbqty on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 8:22 pm

    @kudohs,
    Here you go again. Super Junior has a huge fanbase and does not need sh*tdae at all, it is a one sided relationship where sh*tdae is the Leech. Super Junior does not need those plastic leeches at all. Having that horrible Jawsicka in SuJu M's Supergirl did not help them at all, I think it hurt them because the song came and went like a flash. A lot of SuJu fans didn't want to see the video because iron jaw was in it. The last thing Elf needs is a bunch of insane delusional sones ruining their fandom.

    Sh*tdae are plastic bloodsucking leeches that only do things to benefit themselves, without leeching they would have dried up and blown away long ago. They leech off everybody and benefit no one but their terrible untalented selves.

    And stop claiming neutrality, you are a sone=sushiroller (since you claim not to know what a sushiroller is)*see also insane, delusionals, sissified. I have yet to hear you say anything negative about sh*tdae, you always defend them, which is the definition of an insane sone.

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 8:53 pm

    queenbqty wrote:@kudohs,
    Here you go again. Super Junior has a huge fanbase and does not need sh*tdae at all, it is a one sided relationship where sh*tdae is the Leech. Super Junior does not need those plastic leeches at all. Having that horrible Jawsicka in SuJu M's Supergirl did not help them at all, I think it hurt them because the song came and went like a flash. A lot of SuJu fans didn't want to see the video because iron jaw was in it. The last thing Elf needs is a bunch of insane delusional sones ruining their fandom.

    Sh*tdae are plastic bloodsucking leeches that only do things to benefit themselves, without leeching they would have dried up and blown away long ago. They leech off everybody and benefit no one but their terrible untalented selves.

    And stop claiming neutrality, you are a sone=sushiroller (since you claim not to know what a sushiroller is)*see also insane, delusionals, sissified. I have yet to hear you say anything negative about sh*tdae, you always defend them, which is the definition of an insane sone.
    ^ Mte *Suspicious* Besides, this is an ANTI forum, not a neutral one.

    kudohs
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 18
    Warning :
    2 / 102 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-11-16

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by kudohs on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 9:35 pm

    @queenbqty; So because I kinda don\'t wanna hate people I don\'t even know without any proper reason makes me this insane, delusional Sushiroller? Huh, last I checked, it was a pretty normal mindset.

    And I would say something negative about SNSD if I could find anything particularly negative about them. So far, there hasn\'t been much on this forum that I can say makes them worse than any other pop act. I would give you my reasons again, but that got me warned last time, so I\'ll let you check our previous conversation.

    Finally, the reason the song came and went in a flash could have been due to multiple reasons. Jessica being part of the video may not have been the major one. Besides, as much as we like to think otherwise, SM is a profit-driven company. As we\'ve seen with the DBSK lawsuit, they care more about money than their artists. Thus, if SNSDs appearance in SJ\'s videos were causing them to lose viewers, and subsequently money, why would they have appeared so many times?

    @bigbangislove; First off, thank you for not attacking me. I appreciate it a lot. Unfortunately, I don\'t know enough about SNSDs activities to know how much they work with other bands, but I\'ll take your word on the topic. From what I have noticed though, doesn\'t SM associate its artists with each other pretty often? I mean, SJ has featured DBSK, DBSK has featured BOA, Trax and SJ, BOA has featured SJ, the Grace has featured SJ, SHINee\'s latest CD features Fx, etc. It all seems like part of the norm to me.

    As for Fx, when they arrived they were already associated with SNSD because of Krystal. Of course, it can\'t be helped that Krystal and Jessica are sisters, but that doesn\'t mean that the association isn\'t still there. I\'m sure fans of Jessica would\'ve been interested in her sisters debut, and thus, would\'ve checked out Fx solely for that reason.

    Finally, and please, feel free to correct me if I\'m sadly mistaken, but wasn\'t there some kind of movement against SJ-M? I know SJ-M was made mostly to appeal to a Chinese audience, but if I remember correctly, a lot of Korean SJ fans were annoyed with the entire SJ group for allowing Henry and Zhou Mi in as \'new members\'. My theory is that the usage of Jessica could have been a way for SJ to try and grab new fans to replace the ones that may have gotten lost during the whole movement.


    Last edited by kudohs on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 9:43 pm

    @bigbangislove; First off, thank you for not attacking me. I appreciate it a lot. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about SNSDs activities to know how much they work with other bands, but I'll take your word on the topic. From what I have noticed though, doesn't SM associate its artists with each other pretty often? I mean, SJ has featured DBSK, DBSK has featured BOA, Trax and SJ, BOA has featured SJ, the Grace has featured SJ, SHINee's latest CD features Fx, etc. It all seems like part of the norm to me.

    As for Fx, when they arrived they were already associated with SNSD because of Krystal. Of course, it can't be helped that Krystal and Jessica are sisters, but that doesn't mean that the association isn't still there. I'm sure fans of Jessica would've been interested in her sisters debut, and thus, would've checked out Fx solely for that reason.

    Finally, and please, feel free to correct me if I'm sadly mistaken, but wasn't there some kind of movement against SJ-M? I know SJ-M was made mostly to appeal to a Chinese audience, but if I remember correctly, a lot of Korean SJ fans were annoyed with the entire SJ group for allowing Henry and Zhou Mi in as 'new members'. My theory is that the usage of Jessica could have been a way for SJ to try and grab new fans to replace the ones that may have gotten lost during the whole movement.

    Attacking people isn't really my thing, takes too much energy.

    While it is normal for SM artists to be paired with one another, it is NOT normal to be paired together as much as SNSD has been paired with SUJU. I've never heard of SUJU being paired with DBSK etc, etc as much as SNSD has been paired with SUJU. Of course I could be wrong, because I pretty much dislike all SM artists and do not follow their careers.

    As for Krystal being compared with Sica, as you said they're sisters it's unavoidable.
    Krystal did not CHOOSE to be related to Sica and she also did not choose for Sica's popularity to rub off on her.
    No one has control over the fact that their siblings, however, SM does have control over who he pairs his artists with and how often he does so.

    As for your theory over the use of Sica in SUJU-M's MV, it doesn't really make much sense to me. China hates SNSD, this is common ANTI knowledge. So why would SM use a band that China hates to get SUJU-M more Chinese fans?

    Any more questions/comments?

    kudohs
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 18
    Warning :
    2 / 102 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-11-16

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by kudohs on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 10:28 pm

    bigbangislove wrote:Attacking people isn't really my thing, takes too much energy.

    While it is normal for SM artists to be paired with one another, it is NOT normal to be paired together as much as SNSD has been paired with SUJU. I've never heard of SUJU being paired with DBSK etc, etc as much as SNSD has been paired with SUJU. Of course I could be wrong, because I pretty much dislike all SM artists and do not follow their careers.

    As for Krystal being compared with Sica, as you said they're sisters it's unavoidable.
    Krystal did not CHOOSE to be related to Sica and she also did not choose for Sica's popularity to rub off on her.
    No one has control over the fact that their siblings, however, SM does have control over who he pairs his artists with and how often he does so.

    As for your theory over the use of Sica in SUJU-M's MV, it doesn't really make much sense to me. China hates SNSD, this is common ANTI knowledge. So why would SM use a band that China hates to get SUJU-M more Chinese fans?

    Any more questions/comments?

    You make sense. Honestly, no sarcasm attached. However, while SNSD has worked with SJ 4 times, DBSK and SJ have worked with each other that many times as well. I believe Show Me your Love, Heartquake, I Want to Hold you and All Rise were all either SJ songs feat. DBSK or DBSK songs ft. SJ. (Not quite sure, but I think those are the songs)

    Yes, Fx getting attention because of the Jung sisters is unavoidable. You're completely correct. However, that may be the reason that LSM hasn't paired them up with their sunbaes yet-because the Fx already has connection with SNSD (who, despite what some people would argue, was a popular group this year)so they don't really need another one.

    And ah, I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear. I meant that SM was using her to grab Korean fans, not Chinese ones. Again, I'm aware that SJ-M is mostly for Chinese people, but because of the SJ association, they are probably somewhat known and important to Koreans as well(Why else would the whole Henry/Zhou Mi thing have been such a scandal?) Thus, if someone was a Korean Soshi, he/she may check out the video and become a SJ-M fan as well, thus bolstering the fanbase.

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 10:33 pm

    @Kudohs

    I've seen some of your other posts around on STAND and I think this post will answer pretty much ALL your questions concerning this subject.

    Quote; Britney will still have girl fans, even with her image. Why? Because she's BRITNEY for goodness sake. From the American entertainment industry.

    I'm slightly confused-how can one be anti-SNSD and pro-Britney? Last I checked, Britney was an obnoxious idiot who catered quite a bit to male fantasies. (Ex. Skimpy as hell school girl uniform in Baby One More Time, slutty waitress/cab driver in Womanizer, pole grinding in Gimmie More, (not to mention the obvious sexual overtones in that song)) Also, if the amount of her lip syncing is anything to go by, she is by no means any more talented than these 9. At the very least, Taeyeon can sing.

    To turn this on another angle, boybands are pretty much marketed to cater to girls' fantasies as well. DBSK's Mirotic was quite blatantly over-sexing their 'manly' image (I got you under my skin/You're my slave, etc. Not to mention Jaejoong tied up to a wall). Comments about them generally go along the lines of 'OMG JAEJOONG'S ABBBBSSS ARE SO GORGEOUSSSS! SHINee (and again, I'm speaking as a huge SHINee fan), although it seems like they wouldn't. do the same thing. Look at the lyrics to AMIGO, or Ring Ding Dong, or Juliette. I'm sure men are pretty irritated that other men are portraying them as salivating, desperate guys who would give an attractive girl his soul.

    Lol, if we're talking porn...is anyone here a fan of DBSK's Mirotic?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV0HCXvdnGc

    I'd say this is just as bad as Genie, yet they're not getting the same backlash for it. I don't like what SNSD does, I just don't get why people think what they do is any different from what bands like this do.

    Ehhh
    Yes it's gross, but it's not like it hasn't been done before. Heechul kissed one of his bandmates, Jaejoong has kissed Yunho/grabbed Changmin's ass before, etc.

    EDIT;

    Not to mention idol army had 2PM almost kissing SHINee and Junsu rolling around on top of Taemin.

    Personally, I think that the only reason that DBSK, or any boyband in fact, is seen with a pedophile image is because when guys act cute, it's just seen as being cute. However, when girls do it, they're suddenly promoting pedophilia.

    Ex. SHINee's Replay is catered to older women. However, they are not considered to be marketing to pedophiles. Replace SHINee with SNSD however,and all of a sudden it would be scandalous. I just think that we hold boys and girls to different standards in the music industry.

    Firstly, let me start by listing the reasons I dislike SNSD (stay with me):

    They're rude
    They have a contradicting image
    Their fans are psycho!

    It's a COMBINATION of all three of these reasons, not separately!
    If SNSD was just rude, I might not dislike them as much, I'd ignore them.
    If SNSD just had a deceiving image, I may not have even bothered to sign up here.
    If SNSD's fans were just nuts I wouldn't even bother.

    However, it is a COMBINATION of all these things that makes me dislike them, get it?

    You mentioned DBSK and SHINee as examples, but look at it this way.

    DBSK is not rude, nor do they have a deceiving image (imo), and though some of their fans are crazy, I've never had a negative encounter with one.
    SHINee is also not rude, buy admittedly I find their image deceiving in ways, and I haven't met any cray SHInee fans (well, except for the "OMG, I LOVE TAEMIN!" fan girls, but I mean "crazy" as in bash everyone they see).

    As far as ANTI'ing DBSK/SHINee goes seeing as how (in my book) DBSK has no strikes against them, I don't feel the need to remove them from Kpop.
    SHINee only has half a strike against them and as I said before "If SNSD just had a deceiving image, I may not have even bothered to sign up here.". Simply having a SLIGHTLY deceiving image isn't enough to make me ANTI anyone!

    People have a tolerance level for mistakes and BS, sometimes when there's too many mistakes and BS people have to act upon what they're feeling.
    Kinda like if you poke someone sitting in front of you on the bus, they may ignore it the first time and the second, but the third time they just might poke back.
    It's a COMBINATION of all that poking that makes them snap! Not just the poking, but the vehement poking, get it?

    So yes, maybe SUJU has been paired with DBSK several times, and yes maybe F(X) prospered off of the "Jung sisters" thing, but what else have they done wrong that I should ANTI them for? What are their MULTIPLE mistakes, that have turned into habits that could possibly make me wanna ANTI them? If you can show me as much damning evidence against any of these groups as there is against SNSD, then I'll buy it.

    Eh, I hope you understood that.

    Sorry if I made any typos/grammar mistakes.

    kudohs
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 18
    Warning :
    2 / 102 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-11-16

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by kudohs on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 11:10 pm

    Ah, thank you very much for that last post.It is very clarifying, and I appreciate the time you took to read through my posts and understand where I'm coming from.

    I think you may be misunderstanding me however. I'm not saying to become an anti of any of these groups. (Actually, I'm a huge SHINee/DBSK fan.) I bring up those groups in order to make my point that what some (please note, I said some, not all) antis use as justification for being antis is actually semi-normal in the industry and used by other artists as well. (Ex. Other artists leech as well) Therefore, it would be strange to hate only SNSD based on those points.

    As you've said however (and I actually agree on this), not many other artists have the extent of all three of those problems as much as SNSD does.(Certainly no other artist has ever been as rude as Tiffany)While I still don't agree with your decision to make them disband, I do fully understand and empathize with your reasoning behind it.

    Thank you for a very informative and interesting discussion. If I ever have any other Qs, would you mind me PMing?

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 11:19 pm

    I think you may be misunderstanding me however. I'm not saying to become an anti of any of these groups. (Actually, I'm a huge SHINee/DBSK fan.) I bring up those groups in order to make my point that what some (please note, I said some, not all) antis use as justification for being antis is actually semi-normal in the industry and used by other artists as well. (Ex. Other artists leech as well) Therefore, it would be strange to hate only SNSD based on those points.

    I wasn't implying you were saying we should ANTI those other groups, I was just making a comparison is all. Sorry if I confused you.


    If I ever have any other Qs, would you mind me PMing?
    Sure thing!
    avatar
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1195
    Location : United States-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-07-05

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by queenbqty on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 9:08 am

    kudohs wrote:@queenbqty; So because I kinda don\'t wanna hate people I don\'t even know without any proper reason makes me this insane, delusional Sushiroller? Huh, last I checked, it was a pretty normal mindset.

    And I would say something negative about SNSD if I could find anything particularly negative about them. So far, there hasn\'t been much on this forum that I can say makes them worse than any other pop act. I would give you my reasons again, but that got me warned last time, so I\'ll let you check our previous conversation.

    Finally, the reason the song came and went in a flash could have been due to multiple reasons. Jessica being part of the video may not have been the major one. Besides, as much as we like to think otherwise, SM is a profit-driven company. As we\'ve seen with the DBSK lawsuit, they care more about money than their artists. Thus, if SNSDs appearance in SJ\'s videos were causing them to lose viewers, and subsequently money, why would they have appeared so many times?

    @bigbangislove; First off, thank you for not attacking me. I appreciate it a lot. Unfortunately, I don\'t know enough about SNSDs activities to know how much they work with other bands, but I\'ll take your word on the topic. From what I have noticed though, doesn\'t SM associate its artists with each other pretty often? I mean, SJ has featured DBSK, DBSK has featured BOA, Trax and SJ, BOA has featured SJ, the Grace has featured SJ, SHINee\'s latest CD features Fx, etc. It all seems like part of the norm to me.

    As for Fx, when they arrived they were already associated with SNSD because of Krystal. Of course, it can\'t be helped that Krystal and Jessica are sisters, but that doesn\'t mean that the association isn\'t still there. I\'m sure fans of Jessica would\'ve been interested in her sisters debut, and thus, would\'ve checked out Fx solely for that reason.

    Finally, and please, feel free to correct me if I\'m sadly mistaken, but wasn\'t there some kind of movement against SJ-M? I know SJ-M was made mostly to appeal to a Chinese audience, but if I remember correctly, a lot of Korean SJ fans were annoyed with the entire SJ group for allowing Henry and Zhou Mi in as \'new members\'. My theory is that the usage of Jessica could have been a way for SJ to try and grab new fans to replace the ones that may have gotten lost during the whole movement.

    @kudohs-This is my last response to you because even though you claim not to be a sone, everytime you reply or respond, it is just further proof that you ARE a sone, you are full of excuses(typical sone behavior) and endless rationalizations in defense of your excuses.

    Lastly, based on your statement "I would say something negative about snsd if I could find anything particularly negative about them", then why the heck are you here? This is an ANTI-FORUM FOR SNSD. I will give you credit for being more intelligent than the average sone, but nevertheless since you have no negative feelings toward snsd, why don't you go to sissified and teach classes in Proper English, Grammar and Civil Behavior and assist the other Delusionals in being more normal human beings, rather than a bunch of crazed attack dog plastic leech defense squad members. They NEED crusaders like you on Soshified Delusional Island.
    PEACE Oh No


    Last edited by queenbqty on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)

    kudohs
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 18
    Warning :
    2 / 102 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-11-16

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by kudohs on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 10:24 am

    Last response as well-

    As I've stated previously, I'm here because I'm interested in knowing what these 9 people did in order to deserve a whole bunch of people wanting to ruin their entire careers. Call it a sick curiosity if you will. Yes, I do have rationalizations for attacks against them, but again, only because I would like to be as informed as possible. As you've noticed, I don't make typical SNSD fan excuses for them either, (ex. they just human beings <-can't stand this excuse)

    I'm trying to make intelligent cases for their defense because, if the reasons for disliking them are inaccurate or can be disputed, then what reason does one really have for taking such a drastic action? (NOTE-I'm not saying that you guys all have bad/inaccurate reasons for disliking them. I'm not even saying that all of you guys have the same reasons for disliking them. All I'm saying is that some of the posts on here(which I'm assuming are used to justify SNSD hatred) can be disputed.)

    Finally, I'm sorry that our conversation became so hostile, but all I'm trying to do is to keep an open mind, and maybe open some up as well. I don't understand why that seems to be such a bad thing.

    PS; I do pride myself on good grammar and intelligence, so thank you for recognizing that.
    avatar
    dBsK_luv
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1424
    Age : 23
    Location : AUS
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-10-31

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by dBsK_luv on Mon 18 Jan 2010, 4:39 am

    Sachie wrote:
    Telruunya wrote:yeah.. anyway..

    How dare she holding a red balloon !
    & pushing Hankyung.. and .. and

    meh~ T_T"
    yeah, the RED balloon belongs ONLY to Cassies and DBSK.

    I AGREE!!! RED BALLOON BELONG TO JAEJOONG DBSK
    JESSICKA! STOPP LEECHING OFF MY BOYS ><" Twisted Evil Mad
    avatar
    yeppa
    Super Anti

    Female Number of posts : 340
    Age : 27
    Warning :
    1 / 101 / 10

    Registration date : 2010-02-04

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by yeppa on Mon 08 Feb 2010, 12:05 pm

    She just look like a thin gurl with a blonde wig...
    Wat a plastic face...Not pretty at all...
    avatar
    Anti 4 Ever
    Official Anti

    Female Number of posts : 205
    Age : 23
    Location : In donghae's heart and mind XD
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2010-02-04

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by Anti 4 Ever on Tue 01 Jun 2010, 4:17 am

    They should have used Zhang Li yin for it since she's chinese and she needs more spotlight!
    ...Oh! now I get why they used Jeshi*ca, for popularity and cause they know that she is that kind of person in real life so SM thinks she is PERFECT for the role. I mean c'mon..Li yin acting as a b*tch??? LOL she cant even act like that in REAL life!

    But poor SUJU M...Getting leeched even if their in another country...no way to escape from snsd.. cry

    michelle88
    Anti

    Number of posts : 86
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2010-05-19

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by michelle88 on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 1:10 am

    yuck,her hair looks like its a wig.. doesent even look real
    avatar
    antigolfasgeneration
    Official Anti

    Female Number of posts : 101
    Age : 35
    Location : Guadalajara, Jalisco, México.
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2010-02-23

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by antigolfasgeneration on Wed 09 Jun 2010, 4:40 am

    That empty orange headed b*tch Jawsicka TOTALLY RUINED the video. It’s really a pity.
    What the hell is she doing in a SuJu-M video???
    (really poor HanKyung and the rest of the SuJu boys. I really feel sorry for them. Even in a Chinese video, they can’t get rid of the sluts.
    Even in China they can’t escape from their leeching).
    There are SO MANY talented and beautiful (really beautiful) CHINESE actresses, singers, models…
    Why her?
    It’s SuJu MANDARIN, for Heaven’s Sake! Why chose this Korean plastic idiot?

    I think maybe Angela Zhang would fit… just as an example, just to mention one.

    And I don’t like the “concept” of the video either. I find it reaaaaally shallow and disgusting.
    But at least I would have like it if Jawsicka were ignored and despised once that Hankyung made his “makeover look”.
    avatar
    ceejae
    Official Anti

    Female Number of posts : 210
    Age : 33
    Location : Copenhagen,Denmark
    Warning :
    1 / 101 / 10

    Registration date : 2010-05-08

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by ceejae on Wed 09 Jun 2010, 5:12 am

    poor SME..really,I'm glad Han Geng left already..he deserves better. I hope SUJU will transfer to other label..err..just hoping..the decision is theirs..but I'll be happy if SME and SNSD will disappear..they're like lucifer and his army of plastic devils..excluding the talented and respected artists..
    avatar
    antigolfasgeneration
    Official Anti

    Female Number of posts : 101
    Age : 35
    Location : Guadalajara, Jalisco, México.
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2010-02-23

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by antigolfasgeneration on Wed 09 Jun 2010, 7:11 am

    ceejae wrote:poor SME..really,I'm glad Han Geng left already..he deserves better. I hope SUJU will transfer to other label..err..just hoping..the decision is theirs..but I'll be happy if SME and SNSD will disappear..they're like lucifer and his army of plastic devils..excluding the talented and respected artists..


    I agree with you!
    (although is so sad to see them separated. But I hope too they join another company).

    And it's strange how Hankyung issues were revealed after this ruined MV, right?
    I mean I personally didn't know anything about Hankyung problems and lawsuit, etc., until after this MV.

    Really a COINCIDENCE?


    Well, not really "strange" after all, I mean, no surprised.
    (sment really stinks).
    I think the poor Hankyung (and the rest of suju-m) did result really traumatized after this MV, after being forced to work with this sl*t.
    Mainly him because his unfortunate "character" in the video, "begging" this h**ker to dance with him, etc.

    But of course I know he has his reasons, etc. I know there is much more involved in the lawsuit, etc.

    Although I really think it is all related. All his issues were related to this too. I mean, I do think this could be one of the causes.

    I personally don't think this is all a coincidence.
    (but well that is only what I think).

    michelle88
    Anti

    Number of posts : 86
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2010-05-19

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by michelle88 on Wed 09 Jun 2010, 7:19 am

    Telruunya wrote:yeah.. anyway..

    How dare she holding a red balloon !
    & pushing Hankyung.. and .. and

    meh~ T_T"

    ___

    [EDIT] QB, should I remove my post? ^^
    yahh! red belongs to TVXQ/Cassies,not to a slutty group like like snsd!!! Razz

    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

    Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-05-04

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 9:23 pm

    Yeah Why not, Victoria or Ariel they are so much prettier then that JawFace.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Leeching ability continues...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun 22 Oct 2017, 11:19 pm