What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Share

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:49 pm

    Of course we can spawn! We're amazing! That's what amazing people do. I wouldn't expect you to understand since you're a dull SONE which could never achieve such a feat. I wouldn't want to hurt your brain with all of my science talk, so I'll dumb it down for you in terms even a silly goose like you could get.

    sones r poopoo hedz. sones annoy other pplz. other pplz annoy sones by anti snsd. anti snsd is sones falt. sones r poopoo hedz. we anti snsd moar nao cuz of poopoo hedz lyk u. u cnt cnvrt antis. sones r poopoo hedz.

    I hope that was stupid enough for you to understand. If not, I'm sorry, but I'm too smart to become any more stupid for you.

    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 29
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2011-06-08

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by oj1290 on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:51 pm

    bigbangislove wrote:Of course we can spawn! We're amazing! That's what amazing people do. I wouldn't expect you to understand since you're a dull SONE which could never achieve such a feat. I wouldn't want to hurt your brain with all of my science talk, so I'll dumb it down for you in terms even a silly goose like you could get.

    sones r poopoo hedz. sones annoy other pplz. other pplz annoy sones by anti snsd. anti snsd is sones falt. sones r poopoo hedz. we anti snsd moar nao cuz of poopoo hedz lyk u. u cnt cnvrt antis. sones r poopoo hedz.

    I hope that was stupid enough for you to understand. If not, I'm sorry, but I'm too smart to become any more stupid for you.

    oh darn D: now ur gonna anti even HARDER!? well that's just.... terrible! SNSD is going to be so sad ;_;

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:53 pm

    IKR!? Were so terrible! Hey, remember that time we made them cry at their first ever Dream Concert by giving them that marvelous black ocean? D'aw. I actually do feel kind of bad about that. I'm going to go scold myself.

    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 29
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2011-06-08

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by oj1290 on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:58 pm

    bigbangislove wrote:IKR!? Were so terrible! Hey, remember that time we made them cry at their first ever Dream Concert by giving them that marvelous black ocean? D'aw. I actually do feel kind of bad about that. I'm going to go scold myself.

    ya, that was kinda mean of u guys XD! i mean, ur supposed to be adults but u act like children! weird XD

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:04 pm

    Actually, some of us are (legally speaking) children. Isn't that awesome!? Unlike SNSD. Legally grown women acting like they're ten. Tsk, tsk, tsk. And at least we're not sexualizing ourselves while acting like we're prepubescent and encouraging a generation of young girls to dance half naked to sexually suggestive songs.

    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 29
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2011-06-08

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by oj1290 on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:08 pm

    bigbangislove wrote:Actually, some of us are (legally speaking) children. Isn't that awesome!? Unlike SNSD. Legally grown women acting like they're ten. Tsk, tsk, tsk. And at least we're not sexualizing ourselves while acting like we're prepubescent and encouraging a generation of young girls to dance half naked to sexually suggestive songs.

    like 4minute and miss a and wonder girls and sistar?

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:12 pm

    Darling, I know you're a tad bit daft, but this is an ANTI-SNSD forum. You obviously didn't read the rules, so I'll fill you in...I'm not allowed to diss other groups here. For all you know I may ANTI ALL of the girl groups you just mentioned. I can't say I do though. Because that would be in direct conflict with the rules. So I have to hold my tongue when it comes to other groups.

    Nice try though. Y'know, ASSUMING things and all of that.

    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 29
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2011-06-08

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by oj1290 on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:14 pm

    bigbangislove wrote:Darling, I know you're a tad bit daft, but this is an ANTI-SNSD forum. You obviously didn't read the rules, so I'll fill you in...I'm not allowed to diss other groups here. For all you know I may ANTI ALL of the girl groups you just mentioned. I can't say I do though. Because that would be in direct conflict with the rules. So I have to hold my tongue when it comes to other groups.

    Nice try though. Y'know, ASSUMING things and all of that.

    what did i assume? and why does it matter if you dislike other girl groups?

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:20 pm

    Well clearly it matters to you a great deal. Why else did you mention them? I'm not allowed to speak on those other girl groups because it's against the rules. So bringing them up was silly of you. What did you expect to come of that?

    If you have to make other girl groups look bad to make SNSD look good it says a lot about how terrible SNSD are. Don't deny that's what you tried to do. Sexualizing yourself while acting like a prepubescent child and encouraging under-aged girls (inadvertently or otherwise) to dance in a sexual manner to sexual songs is bad. So by saying "like 4minute and miss a and wonder girls and sistar?", you're saying they do it also. In turn, you're saying they're just as bad as SNSD. Which is really weak from where I'm sitting. Can't you make SNSD look good based on their own merits? Instead of having to make everyone else look like crap or just as bad? This just proves SONEs realize and acknowledge SNSD's faults and must tear down other groups to help theirs. Which is why you see so many SONEs running amuck on non-SNSD videos, spreading their gospel.

    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 29
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2011-06-08

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by oj1290 on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:26 pm

    no, i'm saying they're the same as SNSD. i have not problem with them being sexual because i'm not a 15 year old girl.

    EDITED BY MOD


    Last edited by LUPIN on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : eww wtf)

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:29 pm

    Nice pictures. I'm sure other members will have a problem, but I've seen worse.

    I have no problem with sexuality either, as I'M not a fifteen year old girl. I DO have a problem with pretending to be ten years old AND THEN being sexual. It's gross.

    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 29
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2011-06-08

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by oj1290 on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:32 pm

    bigbangislove wrote:Nice pictures. I'm sure other members will have a problem, but I've seen worse.

    I have no problem with sexuality either, as I'M not a fifteen year old girl. I DO have a problem with pretending to be ten years old AND THEN being sexual. It's gross.

    lol welcome to kpop, retard. where selling sex under the guise of innocence is the name of the game. man, i wish i was 15 again.

    EDITED BY MOD Shocked


    Last edited by LUPIN on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WTF)

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by bigbangislove on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:34 pm

    lol, actually that's not how all Kpop groups work. And even if it was, it'd still be gross. Welcome to reality, man.

    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

    Number of posts : 29
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2011-06-08

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by oj1290 on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 5:38 pm

    bigbangislove wrote:lol, actually that's not how all Kpop groups work. And even if it was, it'd still be gross. Welcome to reality, man.

    yep, that's how almost every girl group works. welcome to kpop, man. just wait till A Pink starts dancing slutty.

    EDITED BY MOD.


    Last edited by LUPIN on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : get out of here stupid SONE.)
    avatar
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

    Female Number of posts : 944
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.A.^.^
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-11-16

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by antisnsd4lyfe on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 8:11 pm

    ^Sorry but you need to be banned ASAP.Some people might have a problems with this,you are a foul and gross person.Well then again,your like your fandom.
    avatar
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

    Female Number of posts : 620
    Age : 26
    Location : Li Yin's violin case
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2010-04-14

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by xLiyinfanx on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 2:10 pm

    bigbangislove wrote:I did not treat you in a naive way or like a "retard". Sorry if I DID get super disrespectful with you and just missed it. I was super sarcastic, because you did come off rude. And pre-facing your comment with "by all respect" doesn't change a thing. You tell me not to treat you in a certain manner because you have a different opinion or way...but you did the same thing to me. I wasn't even talking to you...AT ALL. You came totally out of left-field and decided to white-knight a SONE. You should've let me express my view freely instead of jumping on my case the way you did. You made me out to be total unreasonable and accusing me of being overly defensive and accusing. Even though I turned out to be right about every accusation of SONEs I've made thus far. I've not been wrong yet, but you totally distrust me. Maybe some people DO need more time, but I can see through their BS with four posts tops usually. I'm not trying to say I'm always right or that I know all, because I'm sure I'll be wrong eventually about one of them.

    Why couldn't you just accept the fact my opinions or ways were different from yours in the first place? Or perhaps you should've taken your own advice and let them make more posts before defending them? Because now you actually agree with me oddly enough (and I have no intentions on being petty and saying "TOLD YA!"). Then this wouldn't have had to even occur. You should probably have a little bit more trust for us older STANDers by now. Seriously. Doesn't it suck we distrust each other? That we trust trolling SONEs MORE than each other? That we trust suspicious newbies more than each other?

    I don't want a fight either. I just think it's a wee bit unfair how every time I say something (and I've been 100% right lately), there's always SOMEONE who has to fight me on it. WTF? And watch, yet again, another troll will come...I will call them out and get flamed for it. It never ends. Not saying I expect people to agree with me immediately, btw. Just saying I wish they wouldn't say I was wrong immediately either. Just take my posts with a grain of salt as a warning.

    You know what? You're right.
    I'm sorry for getting defensive, but calling you out for it. It's not that I don't trust you, please don't think that. I guess I got a little worked up myself, having my fairness senses tingling (even if it's unjustified). How many times have we fought before? I don't remember a particular incident, because mostly I agree with you. I get your point in this, so I'm apologizing for my oversensitive behavior. I mean it. I usually avoid fights, if they are unnecessary. Don't think it's odd that I agree. I do have a firm opinion on things, but if I am proven wrong logically, then I know to change my mind. That, I did. Let's not fight anymore.

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by bigbangislove on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 2:15 pm

    Don't worry about it. I have no problems with you at all. And I don't think we've ever had a "fight" or even a spirited debate before. We all get a little worked up every now and again.
    avatar
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

    Female Number of posts : 620
    Age : 26
    Location : Li Yin's violin case
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2010-04-14

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by xLiyinfanx on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 2:24 pm

    I couldn't remember either. And I'm glad you could clear this up.
    avatar
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1195
    Location : United States-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-07-05

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by queenbqty on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:21 pm

    I'm glad that the mood got lighter, and even though I feel its true that sones are really antis of snsd, they don't belong in STAND because they don't know the meaning of the word CIVIL, most of them probably can't spell it. Alright oj1290, you've had your fun and I've had mine, I was being facetious, I don't want a bunch of sushiroller lunatics trampling around STAND with your perverted ways and delusional ideations, you guys smell like fish and plastic, EWWWWW!

    Please Mods, ban this fool, already, ship the nut back to the sissified nut factory where he belongs, the sound of his pea brain rattling around in his head is becoming as deafening as snsd's so called singing.

    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1555
    Location : Here
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-01-07

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by bigbangislove on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:23 pm

    He's already been banned by LUPIN for posting pictures of extreme blood and gore.
    avatar
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

    Female Number of posts : 1195
    Location : United States-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

    Registration date : 2009-07-05

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by queenbqty on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm

    ^Oh really, thanks for the info, another one bites the dust, best news I've had all day. Although we've had our disagreements in the past, its all water under the bridge and now I can confidently say, "bigbangislove", you're my hero!!
    PEACE AND KISSES!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu 17 Aug 2017, 8:38 am