Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-12

So SM knows how to cave in...

Post by Bento_box on Fri 19 Sep 2008, 10:43 pm

I think it's pretty clear to all of us that in order to have SNSD disband, it means having to fight SM Entertainment. For the last few months its obvious that they don't really want to cave in or care about the fans with their wish for SNSD disbandment. Now after ShangHai there has been a lot of strange dealings in SM headquarters.

Let me set something straight. For those of you that are DBSK fans you would know of their impending comeback, in fact I'm pretty sure non-DBSK fans know about it also.

Cassiopeia is the largest FC in the world, and its not surprising to say that they are the ones giving SM the most amount of income. So it's shocking when Cass are strongly against something (to the extent that they would take part in silencing a group and boycotting an SMFamily event), and SM just gives them the cold shoulder.

Recently there has been drama involving Cass and SM in regards to DBSKs comeback. DBSK are scheduled for a showcase mini-concert on the 21st in front of Seoul City Hall. This said event gained a lot of criticism from the members of Cassiopeia, due to the fact of the extremely complex method of obtaining tickets. DBSK have been in Japan for a year and 7 months, without full activity in Korea, don't Cassioppeia deserve a large event with their boys when they comeback? The ticket amount was also limited and with an FC of over 900,000 isnt that a little well, cheap and inconsiderate?

Now it seems SM has caved in to the fans uproar and made the showcase public, also claiming that they will refund tickets (yes they even had to pay). But the fans are still angry, why?

Newsen article summary wrote:
    It's said that it was because the 'paid public performance' received a lot of criticisms from the fans, and so, management took this measure to appease them. However, this damage control of SM irritated the fans more. Because apparently to get the tickets, fans had to join an on-line game and also a contest where they had to send cheering messages for TVXQ in order to earn points for the tickets, and so the fans had to use the paid services competitively. But now since the concert is going to be free, they feel like they spent all that effort for nothing.
    http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200809180739451002

Not to forget that SM has already bagged a hefty amount of money due to this competitiveness.

Some of the measures that fans undertook to show SM there frustrations were online petitions. Take this one from daum for instance:

Today, for the 21st, the news that TVXQ will have their showcase spread..
    However, they say they don't know anything about it.
    SM, what are you trying to do?

Are you challenging us once again? Playing with the fans that you have starved for two years?
    When that day comes, it will be be difficult for you, even for a little bit.

Please think first, then show us your actions.
    Until when do you want to play with Cassiopeia's feelings?

Okay, lets assume that we can have it in an open space (But this doesn't even make any sense - but lets just say a miracle happens)
    What are you going to about your personnel/staff? About 50,000 fans will go to that place. Will they be able to handle it?^^

In a place thats just open like that?^^

Cassiopeia, lets show them our force.
    If we let them look down on us like this, they will play with us again and again.
    http://agora.media.daum.net/petition/view?id=59937

Now after the Chinese attack of Cassiopeia I find this even more ridiculous. Are SM saying that they don't truly care for fans at all now? They can cave in because they got a lot of money from the process and now they want media coverage for an extremely large turnout? Aah, no matter what you do SM we will still see through you, your making Cass in China pay for taking a STAND by blaming Cass for jealousy of a CF... And in Korea you make fans go against eachother and jump through hoops to get tickets?

Is being a part of the SM fandom down to being a part of some boardroom game by SM Entertainment?

Nice, now fans don't want to be a part of their fandom anymore, they are just sick and tired of this. What is SM getting at? It's come to the extent that Fanclubs, be they SM or any other Companies, have gotten together to boycott SNSD (Dream Concert/Catel), so why are they not complying to demand? How long does this have to be dragged out? Does SM want fans to leave their fandom? Does SM want a product boycott? Come next year, let's see how many people renew their fanclub membership.

Last edited by Bento_box on Tue 23 Sep 2008, 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

눈이 빠지도록 기다리다
    You'll never walk alone.♥
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Re: So SM knows how to cave in...

Post by supermarbel_cake on Fri 19 Sep 2008, 10:50 pm

wtf.
    thats freainggg low.
    -____-; doesn't he have enough money by now.
    shittttt, i feel bad for cassies.
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy on Fri 19 Sep 2008, 10:56 pm

good job, thatsdumb&BB I love you

*sigh* SM is pissing off Cassies everywhere now..

Come next year, let's see how many people renew their fanclub membership.

it'd be scary to see Cass's number go down from 900,000+ to like 500,000 O_O

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii on Fri 19 Sep 2008, 11:11 pm

great job BB and thatsdumb <33

srsly... WTF wrong with SM after those b*tches debuted Mad

SM is srsly asking for the war with Cassies!

sigh* *agree with Zoy*.. it's really scary to see Cassies' number will go down next year.. I really hope it won't happen.. >.<;;;

DBSK and all the other artists except those b*tches should LEAVE SM for their sake. X(
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES on Fri 19 Sep 2008, 11:18 pm

Mad

GAWD. IM SO SICK OF SM IGNORING US.
    we give them the most money (which we all know is what LSM really wants...) yet he still has the nack to completly ignore us and humiliate us?

Cassie's numbers falling sounds like a scary but good idea. With half of the Cassie members gone SMEnt. income will fall~ and SM will regret all the ignoring and BS-ing he has done to all the FCs. They'll try to change it, bribe the Cassie's back with more DBSK concerts and what not, but they'll realise its too late...*laughs evily while praying that Cassie's numbers never fall...*

Random: If SMTown Seoul concert was empty this year, imagine next year~ there wont be anyone at all!~
    Cool
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 12:24 am

he really won't get it until SM Entertainment falls.

scrollpages

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Post by scrollpages on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 12:46 am

To think that Cassies have to pay an annual membership fee of around $40 to avail of privileges like this! They're like the cash cow of SM! If this happened in another country, Consumer Rights activists would have sued him in court for unfair business practices.
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 1:32 am

wow BB<3
    3 hot articles in a row
    u really r working ur butt off !

SM SHOULD be scared of Cass.
    and Cass knows it.
    Everyone Knows it.

Divided we Fall, United we STAND. STANDsigs available now.

AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 2:20 am

i hate reading topics like this.

WTF SM THINKING???!!! DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS ( AGAIN???! )
    didnt he know that without Cass half of their income would be gone???!
    is LSM willing to loose all those money ( fans ) just to show how he LOVES those bitches more than his biggest money earning group????!

ugh i really really want to slap his face! and to those behind his back! Twisted Evil
    Ayane000
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Post by Ayane000 on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 2:31 am

Lee soo man is the worst kind of businessman ever. Doesn't he understands that cassie is his main source of money ? pissing them off just going to make things worse.
    ActiniteX
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by ActiniteX on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 2:37 am

wow..
    incredible...
    actually after all those dream concert thing...i hated sm...and i'm starting to uhh..sort of not liking dong bang..

now...i tink i pity dong bang and hated sm more...
    sm...please be more considerate...please dun just focus on the word "money" but do care about fans feelings
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 2:46 am

i don't mind if cass don't want to renew their membership eventhough they'll probably hurt dbsk...i mean sm should get his lessons..as BB said before Customer is King..
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 3:06 am

Poor artists....

While SM takes all the big profits, the artists only get a small percentage fee out of all sales, promotions, and projects...

If only it were that easy to boycott our artists... most especially DBSK.. they have been gone from Korea for so long, that they deserve all the love and support from their Korean fans.. sad that SM has to do this to Cass... he's probably trying to do an experiment and see how far he can stretch the fans till they reach breaking point...

One thing LSM wants is control... he knows Cass got to him before (remember their ONLY5?).. now he's trying to see if he can put them to heel now... yes I used the word "heel".. coz thats how inhumane LSM is.. treating his artists and their fans like dogs... Lee Soo Man is a sick bastard.

BB~ much love again~ you are amazing.. as always~ <3

Right now... it's War Crime Shi Dae

SNSD = FAILURE

collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Post by collation on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 3:44 am

SM knows that comes to worst us fans are here to support the artist first..but i'm very tired of always giving and being treated like shit..that's how I feel, imagine cassis in korea..... being used and abused isn't all that glamorous... I already took a STAND against SHITDAE, SM i'm on the edge on taking a STAND against the whole company... we are human, you can't treat us like shit
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 5:11 am

i really hate SM ent now..
    to think they're one of the best agencies in korea..
    and they're doing this??..

this all happened after those shitdaes came to kpop world..

i feel bad for cassiopeia..
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 5:45 am

ahh noo.. cassiopeia cannot fall in numbers, we will only get stronger.
    cassies, don't be dumb and quit membership just because of this. SM will think that dongbangshinki lost demand and it is time for to renew the old with new artists, and then off to japan they go once again.
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 7:57 am

I hate SM and LSM.

he's a dirty old business man! and yes, he treated every fc's like shit.
    ignoring them, not giving them what they wanted just because his in favor with his 9 shithead plastic dolls.

Cassiopeia had enough of this treatment! and I am too on the extent of breaking down my patience. I feel like I wanted to kill LSM..

STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 8:39 am

^ i argee w/you!
    sujuismysoju
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 83
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by sujuismysoju on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 9:06 am

i hate you SM!

i feel bad for cassie's .

i really hope SM bankrupted. i really hope cassie's numbers don't drop and keep fighting and let's all show them including us STAND to show what we're made of.

this totally makes me upset and makes me more and more furious towards SM and their 9 plastics.

but for now. cassie's and STAND hwaiting! <33
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 12:46 pm

gawd...
    first shapely, now cassie...
    Cassies are awesome, and those insanes are just jealous.
    LSM is like, "oh, i dont want my darling shitDs to be overshadowed!"
    so frickin stupid.
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 2:37 pm

Due to SME ignoring the fans, the artists will get hurt. If half of Cassi didn't renew their membership, DBSK will be hurt emotionally and economically, no? It's all because of SM. God, I hate SME right now. How dare they do all this to the fans because of 9 stupid little self centered nasty sluts. They better disband and get rid of those sluts once and for all by next year or SME is going to fail miserably.
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Post by stand<3 on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 3:12 pm

supermabel wrote:wtf.
    thats freainggg low.
    -____-; doesn't he have enough money by now.
    shittttt, i feel bad for cassies.

No, cuz he is spending all the money "DBSK hard work" on those bitches!!
    i really hope DBSK will move to another company!
    SM is not treating them like human..they look soo tired now a day!
    poor them..
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 6:16 pm

Why do I feel like a meeting in SM resembles what you'd see in the film "Rat Race"?

A bunch of rich jackasses, playing with others minds just for fun.

What are they playing at? Do they really want to bring themselves down? SM seriously need to shape up, because knowing Cass, they'll make their voices heard. And they know SMs weakness....Their wallets.

Yuniel wrote:ahh noo.. cassiopeia cannot fall in numbers, we will only get stronger.
    cassies, don't be dumb and quit membership just because of this. SM will think that dongbangshinki lost demand and it is time for to renew the old with new artists, and then off to japan they go once again.

Don't be naive,
    SM wouldn't dare disband DBSK, they're his biggest cash cow. If Cass members don't renew their memberships, it means less money. And when theres less money coming in, that means he has to finally start listening to the fans. Don't think DBSK don't know whats going on with the fans, they've showed in the past that they aren't ignorant when it comes to what the fans think. They know that Cass adore them and will always support them, but not SM. They support SMTown minus SNSD. So don't worry dear, the fans won't let him. It'll be his loss if he decide to put them to the side. They're the biggest Boyband in Korea and cash in the money all around East Asia. SM will be marked the biggest IDIOTS in history if they do that.

Thats whats taking the piss, fans are not your toy things for you to play around with. They aren't just currency, Cass are what put you on the map, you'd be nothing if they didn't come along. Lets face it, Cass are the ones that gave SM the most money, and now SM are getting big headed. The same way they brought you up, they can bring you down.

Analects of Confucius, study it, breathe it, live it.

You need moral guidance, SM.
    ALLNINEGONE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by ALLNINEGONE on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 4:54 pm

I'm so sick of this shit!!!!!
    SM,,what the F*ck are you wanting from us?
    With out us your SHIT!!!!
    Can't you realise that yet?

Do this shit to us,,,

tell you what,,If you so inlove with those bi*ch...just keep supporting their ass,,
    but know what?
    We,Cassiopeia, will also keep STANDing up against you and bi*ches too!!
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu on Wed 05 Nov 2008, 5:20 am

SO LOW...

He's really asking for it... It's scary just thinking that Cassie's numbers will drop... It's even scarier to think or imagine what if ELF followed suit... With all the other fanclubs from SM (except those shitdaes and delusionfuls)... Then no one would buy anything anymore... Only those perverts... But they're not enough to even cover half even 1/4 of the income CASSIE and ELF gives SM just for their idols...

It will certainly be their downfall...

As much as the idea is appealing with the result of SM's downfall... I just cannot hurt the boys no matter what... cry

My greatest wish is for those great artists (again excluding the plastics) from SM to go to another company like Shinhwa... They deserve more than this... The fans deserves much, much better than this...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 17 Aug 2017, 8:47 am