Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Let's turn down the heat ~

Post by Bento_box on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 4:53 pm

Recently I've noticed how heated things have gotten and how frustrated a lot of you are with SM, Soshi rollers and the mere existence of SNSD in general.

I just have three words to say my friends:

Take. It. Easy~~

Yes, I promote mellow-ism (if that is even a word), and I think it's most important to have in a cause such as this one. You need to remember a few things at all times, because no matter how many people are against us (in the international fandom), we will remain strong. Why? Because of course we have truth on our side and dignity too, not forgetting self-respect. ;)

I'm gonna give you guys a little self-help guide to get the angries out your system. So here goes:

• You come across people (who claim they are neutral *yeah sure* yet have profiles full of SNSD love), that make out as if STAND is evil, and you are all devil worshippers who wish evil upon all things pink and furry.

What to do:

First point, breathe. You know how these people are most likely, lacking love in their lives and like to push negativity to others to make themselves feel better and look better. Kind of like bullies in the playground when your younger. Self-esteem for the win! Razz So really, what do they deserve, a little douse of pity and a giggle. Hey, if you bother to give them advice, they'll just further throw themselves down your throat. Just move on, they're not worth the bother.

• You read comments like "STAND is not credible, do not listen to their lies".

What to do:

Just LOL. Seriously, how much proof do we provide and how much research goes in to our articles? We pretty much provide the proof to speak for itself. Our comments are just added to explain things, and perhaps our opinions every once in a while. Any smart individual can tell the difference between fact and opinion. Also, if peoples criticism was legit, then we can also not take any info coming out of fan-sites. The bias is the same. Just once again, move on, they are not worth it.

• You find yourself "hounded" by SNSD fans because you're known as an "anti", or perhaps just stating your own opinon.

What to do:

Pity them yo. Really, there is nothing more to do. Because these people apparently have no sense or time to spend on their own lives. Instead they search for people to victimise and mock, while in essence they are doing themselves no favors. They are so insecure about their fandom that they try to ridicule everyone and their mother if they challenge it. These people know deep deep deep down, that Soshi is over, and they are trying their darndest to keep it "alive". If this is happening in a forum, alert a mod, members are not allowed to victimise or bash any other member. If it happens in YT, ignore them, if they are given attention they will go nuts with it, and most likely make no sense in the process. Remember, although we have the label "anti" we are peaceful and civil. We dont want any harm and any negativity to come out of us. We are better than those that attack us. We are open minded and understanding. Hence why a lot of us have actually given Soshi a chance and have only become anti after being pushed to the edge. If people can't give us a chance before they judge us, that's their choice and their ignorance, is well their own and not ours.

If you have any questions for advice, the Bento is ready to answer them. Now, a few words about SM.

Frustrated of SM and their obvious ill-doings and abuse and negligence of fans? Well simple few words can be said in regards to that:

He who laughs last, laughs the loudest.

and...

The worthy in the end, shall win.

Just Believe my friends. Let me fill you in a little with SNSD and whats happening. Do you guys seriously think we havent made a difference? Us "Anti-SNSD" have made a larger difference than you think. Just look at SNSD after Dream Concert. How long has it been since DC? Wasnt it in June? Since the Dream Concert SNSD have been rarely seen anywhere, and I mean how long does it take to record an album? Razz And goodness knows their music is not exactly "music" or "challenging". It's the end of September for goodness sake.

Let me give you also an example of SMs losing touch. Before SM was pretty much untouchable, they had so much control of the market that you would pretty much see SM artists everywhere. Nowadays, you would not see SNSD without a sunbae or hoobae coming along, and believe me SNSD are the "extra" and not the "prize". It's like a Buy 1 get 1 free offer you see in the supermarket, or better yet the Buy 3 and get the cheapest half price (Suju - SHINee and the cheapest SNSD is the most common set).

What it looks like lately is that SM is cashing in favors for these girl to appear on tv, and their only bearable when they have another SM artist with them. What does this mean? SM are showing their weakness, that obviously they are being "owned" by their fans and that's why you can barely see them or you only see them with someone else. Or perhaps on a show before a bigger SM artist shows up. Like for example, this "Family Outing" business, the only reason it seems that Mr.Tae was on that show, ever so randomly, is because of DBSKs U-Know Yunho and Xiah Junsu showing up in the coming weeks.

Something funny I want to share with you guys, I remember the old days when SM was 'high and mighty' and that they would never show the fans that they were feeling threatened. But nowadays it seems that SM is so preoccuppied with trying to "one up" the fans that they are losing their once magical touch (Mirotic anyone?). They are no longer such 'heavy hitters' that Broadcasting companies would bend over backwards to have their artists on their channels. Take SBS for instance, remember their 500th Inkigayo Special? The "Wonder Boys", the SNSD "T.O.P" disgrace and of course the so-called DBSK new MV teaser. It was obvious that Wonder Boys never really planned to do "Girls Generation", if anything they would have been named differently and the intro pic would have not been just the Wonder Girls. Razz

Anyhow, now SBS have shown SM their frustrations on the mockery of a video they made them air, when of course they were promised a teaser MV of the DBSK comeback. Think of it logically now... who covered the DBSK mini showcase? Who aired the Music Video in teaser form and who is going to get the Comeback performance? Heck whose going to get the first Variety show featuring? Yeah, you guessed it SBS.

So whenever you feel down and think that your being bashed and criticised from every corner, remember that we're already half way to a victory.

Also, before the sun comes out there is always the largest storm.

눈이 빠지도록 기다리다.
    Direct translation: To wait for snowfall.
    Meaning: To wait in earnest anticipation and with faith.

An old Korean proverb that shows that hope can move mountains. Be patient. ;) (add it to your sig if you like, like I have, perhaps it will calm you in your weak moments)

Stay Strong 'Til all Nine Disappear.

You have truth and good faith on your side, never waver my dears.

Divided we fall, United we STAND.

I love you

Last edited by Bento_box on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total

눈이 빠지도록 기다리다
    You'll never walk alone.♥
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Re: Let's turn down the heat ~

Post by Angela on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 5:33 pm

*claps * *claps* *claps**claps * *claps* *claps**claps * *claps* *claps*
    You done it again Bento Box. so dear I love you I agree with you.
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 6:14 pm

amazing obento. great post.

luckilly, i don't dwell around youtube enough to get gangjumped by insanes ((or soompi or... etc)). and i have become peeved by sm's actions lately. mirotic does seem really shifty. but hey, i don't care. his loss.

stand tall, don't fall.
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 7:49 pm

you said it well.
    And i won't let those sushi rollers call us a loser.
    haha.
    ofcourse we'll fight back

MissyKissy
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by MissyKissy on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 8:32 pm

That was BRILLIANT!
    Very well done once again Surprise

Regarding Mirotic, it got crushed by Nobody Razz
    LSM must be crying his eyes out muahahha

Tuyetienhi
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by Tuyetienhi on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 8:44 pm

I really didn't care for mirotic because it didn't have that same smp feel to it like dbsk other come back songs.

I was so disaapointed with sm and his plans for his artistes this year. Nothing very good is coming out from that company that was once very good 2-3 years ago. DBSK, CSHJ the grace, suju, shinee are all good groups whose music and personality really wins/charms their fans.

I can't stand SNSD. I'm really sick of seeing them make a fool out of themself everywhere they go...
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 9:22 pm

T^T
    obento you once again makes me proud to be an anti T^T
    i know sometimes i feel soo angry with those stupid fans of shitdae!!
    tehy're just too pathetic!
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 9:27 pm

you.are.bloody.brillant
    raintears10
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by raintears10 on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 9:59 pm

clap* clap* wonderful. Well said ^^ I love you
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by friglet on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 12:42 am

i really enjoyed reading this bb~

i will admit, i do get frustrated with snsd fans here and there but this reminded me that, yeah, we made a hell of difference. i mean, snsd's career at the moment is just in shambles, and its because the anti-fans refused to just let things continue unnoticed.

*hugs* i needed to read something like that ^__~
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 3:03 am

Another great one BB.
    I'm too ignorant to care about those insanes everywhere XD
    but if they ever ticks me off I would just give out sarcastic remarks.But most of the time,I ignore.
    They're not worth my precious time.

I just noticed that sbs that kept promoting his artists.
    but heck,he got no control over mbc (: They are like enemies now.
    I hardly see any SM artists appear in music core (or did I miss it? oh well XD)

As much as I like DBSK,Mirotic is not as good as it seems to be. SM losing touch already? x)
    Their new concept,after 2 years,I thought it would've changed but no,it's still the same.
    Instead,more skin exposure which annoys me.
    Disappointing.

SM has been really really really bad to most of his artists fanclub (not including insanes >.>)
    He challenged most of them. From H.O.T fans to ELF.
    But look at what his doings has turned into? The negative effect is slowly taking over.
    Just think of this as the first step of his downfall (:
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Post by jaejae19 on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 3:30 am

the LOL-ing thing is what i actually do most of the time, especially when i read those soshitted's comments. ehehe. because they're never right anyway, just empty and/or meaningless rants about how fugly their idols are. haha.

BB FTW! ^^

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO QUIT JAY. THEY DO.
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 3:51 am

PURE EXCELLENCE. BB FTW I love you

Proud to be an anti-snsd. :)
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 4:23 am

good article BB!!

lol...cheap shidae
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 5:42 am

d^^
    agree!
    *claps* *claps* *claps*
    AGREEEE!
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 6:01 am

Another amazing article BB. I love you

I have felt like that before & became annoyed when insanes will hound me on YT & soompi but now I just don't care. I just laugh at them because they make themselves look stupid. They have way too much time on their hands, they should go read a book or something.
    & yes we are half way there ppl.
    SM knows about us. They know that SNSD has WAY more antis then fans. SM is losing their touch on the fans & it's all their fault. SM has become tainted because of SNSD but they continue to have them because LSM's niece.

& look it here: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=584037&view=findpost&p=5480042
    No SM artists...definitely looks like SM is losing their hold.

Everyone cheer up we are doing it.
    Continue to take a STAND

STAND HWAITING!!
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Post by Angela on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 7:14 am

wickedfairy wrote:I just noticed that sbs that kept promoting his artists.
    but heck,he got no control over mbc (: They are like enemies now.
    I hardly see any SM artists appear in music core (or did I miss it? oh well XD)

Thats because of Kangin.
    A time-slot dispute occurred between SM Entertainment and MBC when SM insisted to have Kang-in stay on SBS's Explorers of the Human Body instead of MBC's Sunday Night Dong-An Club (동안클럽) where Kang-in has been a regular host. MBC temporarily banned the rest of Super Junior from appearing in any future performances and shows hosted by MBC. Kang-in also lost his MC jobs to T.O.P of Big Bang for the music show, Show! Music Core and also two more variety shows, which both soon canceled after Kang-in left. MBC demanded an apology from SM Entertainment in order for Super Junior to appear on shows hosted by the channel again.

IN the END ALL SM artists got banned from MBC. It happened during Novemeber - December time.

Last edited by Angel on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tonuki

Female Number of posts : 7
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post by Tonuki on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 10:35 am

That was a great article I love you
    There's no reason to get ourselves worked up just so delusionfuls can talk about how "low class" and "uncivilized" we are. *applauds* ^.^

They'll learn the hard way in due time... Cool
    blackiscool

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by blackiscool on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 12:13 pm

marmar wrote:& look it here: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=584037&view=findpost&p=5480042
    No SM artists...definitely looks like SM is losing their hold.

It just not only that. You know about 2 songs that been made for China earthquake and another one for North Korean kids. Those 2 don't have any SM artists at all. JYP family in both MV. Maybe I Love Asia is understandble coz made and composed by JYP and been requested by Jackie Chan but how about another one.

* Smile Again
    * Cry with Us
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by mkd454 on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 2:26 pm

wow! I feel so inspired and confident now!
    It's hard keeping up with all the news when you're in college Sad
    I'm glad everytime i come to STAND i get the 411 on everything :D

And i never really did notice that the Wonder Boys actually didn't have anything SNSD related in their name O_O goooood point!
    GO ANTI-SNSD FANS! WE CAN TAKE BACK OUR KPOP! HOORAY!
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 4:44 pm

key wrote:you said it well.
    And i won't let those sushi rollers call us a loser.
    haha.
    ofcourse we'll fight back

^^ Don't waste your time, the blibbering idiots barely make any sense.

Great Article BB!!~ I love you

Ahhh, I am also a believer in mellow-ism (The study of mellow)

Us Antis are half way there, 700 members in under 3 months, thats amazing!
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Post by fuzzywuzzy on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 6:20 pm

It's been quiet lately, so this was a great kick in the ass for me, BB ^__^

I love you, my favorite box <3
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by Love_WonderGirls on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 9:29 pm

Said it damn well!! :p
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 9:13 am

NOBODY, NOBODY BUT BB
    clap~clap~point~clap
    NOBODY, NOBODY BUT BB

nice one BB,

randomness:
    why wasn't any SM artist invited to the Star Trot battle??
    i would've wanted some SJ-T action there...but I can only wish..sigh
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :
    0 / 100 / 10

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 9:25 am

about the mbc and sm thing. i think it is solved already. basically, both parties did not really apologise, but both pretended like nothing happened.

DBSK is going on MBC soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:53 am